集友銀行1947年在香港註冊開業，現為中國銀行(香港)有限公司附屬機構。本行多年來以 "立基香港、連通中港、聯繫華僑"，努力辦成一家具有中國傳統風格的現代化銀行。以 "審慎經營，銳意拓展"為發展策略。邁入二十一世紀，本行與時並進，致力轉變營銷模式，銳意拓展私人投資理財及工商融資業務，並利用不斷創新的先進科技提升資源運用效益。
Chiyu Banking Corporation Limited is a subsidiary of the Bank of China (Hong Kong) Ltd. It has been registered as a licensed bank since 1947. Chiyu continues to gain momentum and strength, not only keeping pace with the world, but growing in stature and continuously working to improve itself and its services. We offer challenging careers that will further your personal development. We are now looking for high-calibre individual(s) to fill in the following position.
For more information of our career opportunities, please visit our website www.chiyubank.com
Business Support Manager (Mainland Business)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996496
Employer Ref. JD-BSM(MB)
- Write-up and review policies and procedures for Mainland branches operations to ensure full compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies
- Review credit proposals submitted by Mainland branches to ensure high quality of deliverables
- Act as a key coordinator for Hong Kong and Mainland branches on daily operation
- Provide support in account documentation remediation, sanction screening and account activity monitoring in accordance new CDD requirement to ensure compliance with all relevant policies, rules and regulations
- Degree or above with major in Business or related disciplines
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in Banking industry with branch operation exposure in China is highly preferred
- Well-organized with good interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently under tight schedule
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
- Occasionally travel to Mainland branches is required
Interested parties please send your full resume and completed application form to Human Resources Division, 12/F., Chiyu Bank Building, 78 Des Voeux Road, Central, H.K. or through e-mail or fax to 28430133. For details and other career opportunities of our Bank, please refer to http://www.chiyubank.com/chiyu/en_bankinfo4_1.htm . Please quote the reference number in your application.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.