Business Support Officer
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004922232
Employer Ref. 311-161201-JL
Our Client, a well-known company, is looking for a Business Support Officer to join their team.
- Manage customer data base
- Make travel arrangements to take advantage of advance booking
- Conduct safety checking at showroom
- Organise departmental functions and social events
- Handle process payment, such as input accounting data & send invoice to customers
- Perform other administrative duties
- Secondary graduate or above, diploma in basic Accounting is an advanatge
- Experiences in customer service and office administration
- Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese
- Knowledge in MS words, Excel and Powerpoint
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk