jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992578
Employer Ref. 3825730/001
Our client is looking for a customer focused, proactive and responsible candidate to join their wealth management team as a business support officer. Successful candidate will be responsible for assisting Relationship Mangers on all round business development and operation support.
Our client is a top tier listed securities firm with strong presence in Asia Pacific.
- Assist in business development with RM
- Assist in account opening and handle customer enquiries
- Prepare statistics reports for securities department
- Prepare Capital Investment Entrant Scheme cases reports
- Handle internal administrative work & ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the Manager
- Degree holder in Business or related discipline
- Candidate with minimum 2 year working experience in brokerage background is highly preferred
- Pro-active manner, quick learner responsive and able to work under pressure
- Strong communication skill
- Proficient in English and Cantonese, fluency in Mandarin is highly preferred
- Good skills in MS Excel, Words and Chinese typing
- Promising career path
- Attractive discretionary bonus
- Growing top tier securities firm
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mandy Wong on 3602 2411
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk