Cargo Services Far East Limited is a leading integrated logistics service provider and international freight-forwarder based in Hong Kong, with a network of offices in China and the U.K. We were founded in 1990 and have established our own network over 30 locations in China, the U.K. and Hong Kong of over 5,000 staff. To cope with our continual expansion, we are looking for capable, pro-active and organized individuals to lead our organization into the future.
Currently, we are looking for capable candidates in the following role:
Business System Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915650
- Perform software development to the full SDLC
- Work with users to collect and confirm project requirements
- Review and analyze business requirements and technical requirements
- Responsible for system design and prepare related software engineering documents
- Monitor the performance of outsourced vendors
- Perform and coordinate on change, incident and problem management
- Provide support to application systems including trouble-shooting, bug fixing and ad-hoc queries
- Remote support after office hour may be required
- Degree Holder in Computer Science, Computer Studies, Information Technology or related discipline
- At least 5 years relevant IT experience
- Hands on experience in software development using Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio
- Proficient in C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, MVC, LINQ, SQL, XML, JQuery, JS and CSS/HTML5 programming
- Knowledge in warehouse management system is a plus.
- Good leadership and analytical skills
- Able to work independently and deal with tight project schedule
- Good spoken and written English and Mandarin
Attractive remuneration package and excellent career development opportunities will be offered to the right candidates. For Interested parties, please apply with a detailed resume stating present and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now". You are welcome to visit our website at http://www.cargofe.com/.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and kept confidential.