jobsDB ref: JHK100003004830019
Our client, a global leading asset management firm, is looking for a strong Business Analyst for their global Front Office Application project. Selected candidate would be working with large scale projects. Great remuneration and opportunities.
- Work with global project team and front office users on Front Office applications management.
- Work with the vendors and determine solutions that able to integrate with the existing Trading platform.
- Identify and implement solutions that provide automation and integration with the Trade and Investment Operations.
- Ensure all the applications and processes are meeting the regulatory and compliance requirement.
- Development of test strategies, test plans, test cases and expected results with users to ensure the applications are meeting expected deliverables.
- At least 6 years experience in Buy Side Application Management or Business Analysis.
- Strong business functions experience across Front Office in Order Management System, ideally with Bloomberg AIM.
- Strong applications experience in the following: Bloomberg AIM, Charles River, FactSet, Barclays POINT, OMGEO CTM, Portia, SimCorp Dimension etc.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Process re-engineering and transformation experience would be preferred.
- Excellent Communications skills in English and Chinese.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at resume(at)pinpointasia(dot)com and put Buy-Side OMS Business Analyst - Global Asset Management Firm in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pinpoint Asia Limited
About Pinpoint Asia Limited
Pinpoint Asia is the leading specialist Financial IT recruitment firm in the Asia Pacific region.
We have carefully and strategically grown our client base to cover a number of the world's top financial institutions including some of the most renowned names on Wall Street.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our select clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
To get ahead, contact us at www.pinpointasia.com