Buy-side Research Analyst - US Listed Chinese stocks ( Internet, Education, and IT) (5 Days)
Levin Human Capital Consulting Group
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004782191
Employer Ref. CC
Our client is a PRC base reputable fund house in HK. She is now inviting calibre candidates to join the team.
Duties & Requirements:
- Monitor activities and development in the financial market and the macro economy regional and global context
- Conduct in-depth analysis and evaluation on Chinese stocks listed in NYSE, NASDAQ and HKEX with industry focus in Internet, Education, and IT service；
- Identify long/short investment opportunities for Chinese stocks listed in NYSE, NASDAQ and HKEX;
- Perform due diligence of the companies’ operations and competitive advantages；
- Understand competitors and US comparables,
- Analyze listed companies’ annual reports and sell-side analyst reports,
- Build and maintain financial models and forecasts.
- Degree or above with major in accounting, economics or finance related disciplines attained at a top-tier university, overseas exposure is preferred
- 5 years of experience in equity research or experience gained from sizable accounting firms with good knowledge in financial modeling updating
- Strong analytical mind, good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint applications
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua
**** Interested parties, please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Word format) with availability, current and expected salary to Canwie Chan (Pls CLICK here for email) or contact us at 2520 0064 for more information.
For more job opportunities, please visit our Career Wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk/
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Levin Human Capital Consulting Group
About Levin Human Capital Consulting Group
Levin Human Capital Consulting Group, a firm with the aim to provide high value added human resources consulting services to her clients, was established in 1987.
Our firm serves multinational clients in major industries like banking and finance, logistics, media/ entertainment, telecom/ technology, etc.
Currently, we are instructed by our client to look for high caliber candidates for the below position.