Brooks Brothers Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004917952
Employer Ref. BU_BBM_Nov_16
- Responsible for sales performance, merchandise mix and inventory situations
- Assist in making decisions on buying products in accordance to pre-agreed OTB amounts to maximize sales, inventory turn, profitability and Brand image
- Plan and execute buying activities of designated product categories
- Regular shop visits and work with shop managers on monitoring sales performance, perform business analysis in order to develop appropriate action plans and achieve financial targets set
- Implement merchandising strategies and ensure product mix is available to meet customer demands whilst diving the business forward in the merchandise categories.
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of fashion buying experience
- Strong commercial sense and passion in retail buying are essential
- Self motivated and proactive, able to work independently
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Excellent negotiation and numerical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and power-point
- Working location in Wong Chuk Hang, Shuttle bus service is provided, covering various locations in Kowloon / N.T.
Interested parties please send your resume with current & expected salary, date of availability to us.
Information provided is strictly confidential and intended only for the use of recruitment purpose.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Brooks Brothers Hong Kong Limited
About Brooks Brothers Hong Kong Limited
Established in 1818, Brooks Brothers was the first to offer ready-to-wear clothing and has continued throughout history with iconic product introductions including: seersucker, madras, original button-down collar and the non-iron shirt. Nearly two centuries later, Brooks Brothers is proud to uphold the same traditions and values and to be the destination for ladies and gentlemen from every generation. Since its founding 196 years ago in New York, Brooks Brothers has become a legendary retailer with over 300 stores worldwide while maintaining a steadfast commitment to exceptional service, quality, style and value.
We are looking for energetic and high caliber talent to join us.