We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994464
Employer Ref. 507576
One of the high end fashion brand is looking for buyers to join their team due to fast expansion of their business in Asia
- Attend overseas buying trips and take ownership of assigned categories;
- Formulate OTB, inventory pricing and replenishment strategies to increase sales turnover;
- Analyse merchandise performance to identify bestsellers and slow sellers including taking required action to deliver forecast;
- Analyse historical sales and inventory reports to make inventory forecast suggestions;
- Participate in seasonal promotional activities and propose ideas when required;
- Regular shop visits and work with Retail Operations Team on monitoring sales performance, perform business analysis in order to develop appropriate action plans and achieve financial targets set;
- Conduct product training with frontline;
- Work with Retail Operations, Visual Merchandising and Logistics team closely on stock delivery and product launch schedule.
- Diploma or above in discipline
- Min. 4 years' experience in Menswear/ Ladieswear from reputable fashion retailer
- Good numerical sense and analytical mind, strong at excel
- Excellent fashion and market sense especially in retail industry
- Initiative, independent with excellent presentation and communication skills
- Good command of both English and Chinese
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wing Yip at WYip@argyllscott.com or call directly on +852 3695 5179 for a confidential discussion