Mothercare is a specialist retailer of products for mothers-to-be, babies and children up to the age of eight. It's rapidly growing network of retail stores span from the United Kingdom, to international franchises across most of Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Australia, China and the Far East. Mothercare has a strong reputation for specialism, quality, safety and innovation in providing products and services for mothers, mothers-to-be, babies and young children.
Visit us at www.mothercare.com.hk
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995831
- Develop & execute strategic category planning and buying activities
- Prepare sell through reports, sales/product performance analysis to the management for formulating business & marketing strategies
- Manage inventory costs, sales forecast, gross profit margin to achieve sales & profit targets
- Formulate and implement all the seasonal buying and Open-to-Buy (OTB) budget to achieve the company business objectives.
- Work with sales & operation team, visual merchandising team to give input in sales promotion plans to maximize sales performance
- Supervising stock level, sales performance, merchandise distribution, and reordering on time to ensure the punctual delivery
- Prepare brand & product materials & deliver product training to the front-line team
- Collate and provide constructive feedback on Visual Merchandising standards to the business
- Ensure that the visual presentation of all stores represents the brand image
- Proper and quick execution of Buyer’s store Plano-grams/or any changes
- Diploma or above in related disciplines
- At least 3 years in baby products industry preferably in retail operations
- Good command in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Well versed in Word, Power Point, Excel, particularly in Vlookup & Pivot execution and Chinese Word Processing
- Possess strong numerical and analytical skills
- With strong fashion/toys and market sense, knowledge of E-commerce would be an advantage
- Good communication and negotiation skills, able to work under pressure
- Willing to travel, immediate available is preferred
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Buyer
For application, please send a resume with current earnings, expected salary and earliest availability to : The Personnel Department, Mother and Child Ltd.,Unit D, 13A/F, Gemstar Tower, 23 Man Lok Street, Hunghom, Kowloon or via clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.