Marks & Spencer (Asia Pacific) Ltd
Working at M&S
Our people are at the very heart of our business; responsible for delivering our business plans and making M&S special for our customers. We have more than 360 stores across Europe, the Middle East and Asia and we employ over 81,000 people around the world.
Sound exciting? If you’re a retail enthusiast who knows what it takes to make every customer feel extra special – while helping establish Marks & Spencer as a leading force in fashion – we’ve got careers that’ll bring the very best out of you. That means great training, generous benefits, and every chance to progress fast. It’s an exciting world to be in.
We are now recruiting a high calibre candidate to join us as:
Buyer - Menswear
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998055
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and administer the product catalogue to achieve departmental sales and profit targets
- Responsible for monitoring the stock levels and commitment in order to maximise sales and minimise costs
- Assist in preparation of relevant business reports and information to analyse the stock level
- Work closely with retail and VM teams to develop layout and operational guidelines to ensure excellence in product presentation
- Assist in order input and monitor stock allocation through different system
- Support new business initiatives and other ad hoc projects as required
- Tertiary educated or above with at least 2 years’ buying/merchandising experience in retail industry, preferably in Menswear
- Attention to details with strong analytical and numerical sense
- Excellent communication skill in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Excel to manage and analyse data
- SAP experience is an added advantage
- Good team player with supervisory experience is preferable
If you are interested in this role, please send your full resume together with your current and expected salary to:
The Human Resources Department
Marks and Spencer (Asia Pacific) Limited
Suite 1009, 10/F, Tower 6, The Gateway, 9 Canton Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon
OR by clicking "Apply Now"
Personal information received from applicants will be kept confidential and used for employment-related purpose only.