Valentino Hong Kong Limited
Is now seeking energetic and highly motivated individuals to join our team as:-
BUYER - MENSWEAR / WOMENSWEAR / ACCESSORIES
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837403
Direct report to Merchandising Manager for sales performance, merchandise mix, and inventory situations.
Responsible for making decisions on buying products in accordance to pre-agreed OTB amounts to maximize sales, inventory turn, profitability, and Brand image.
Implement merchandising strategies and ensure product mix is available to meet customer demands whilst driving the business forward in the merchandise category.
Plan and execute buying activities of designated product categories.
Monitor inventory, delivery and reordering situations to ensure appropriate levels of stock of designated product categories are maintained.
Manage plans for stock levels, react to change/demand and logistics, reorders, cancellations, redirections and transfers.
Provide training to the front-line staff.
- Over 6-8 years international luxury fashion merchandising/buying experience.
- Strong fashion and market sense with solid high-end fashion buying experience.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Expertise in retail math with strong analytical skills.
- Innovative, self-motivated, results oriented and have a good sense of fashion.
- Self motivated and proactive, able to work independently and travel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese. Mandarin is a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, SAP experience is an advantage.
Interest parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary, date of availability to the Human Resources Department by clicking "Apply Now"
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.