Spiriant Asia Pacific Limited
SPIRIANT (formerly LSG Sky Chefs Catering Logistics) is a leading global provider of in-flight products, equipment and logistics aimed at optimizing an airline’s entire supply chain. Its independent logistics arm, SkylogistiX, offers superior technology and innovative supply chain management solutions through its successful cooperation with Kühne Nagel, one of the world’s leading logistics companies. With dedicated teams across Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle East, SPIRIANT proudly employs staff from all regions and ethnicities.
SPIRIANT is part of the LSG Sky Chefs group, the world’s largest provider of in-flight services. These include catering, Buy-on-Board, in-flight equipment and logistics, consulting and lounge services. The Lufthansa subsidiary LSG Sky Chefs delivers 532 million meals a year, primarily for more than 300 airlines at 213 airports in 54 countries. In 2013, the companies belonging to LSG Sky Chefs Group achieved consolidated revenues of €2.5 billion. For more information, visit www.spiriant.com or www.lsgskychefs.com.
Buyer San Po Kong/Kowloon
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997987
Working for SPIRIANT offers you the possibility to work within an interesting and versatile industry and to get acquainted with processes of an innovative and worldwide operating company. Working together with an international team you are having the following Job responsibilities:
- Strategic sourcing
- Support of tender requests in coordination with Product Management
- Coordination between Sales & Customer Service, Procurement, Design & Engineering for existing products
- Market Research
- Lead Supplier audits
Required job qualifications for this position are:
- University graduate will be considered
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years of purchasing /merchandising working experience
- Textiles experience preferred
- Fluency in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Outstanding knowledge of Excel and SAP. Access is a plus
- Very good Organizational, analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Capacity of working independently (self-initiative), goal oriented thinking
- Positive team building attitude
- Ability to work under stress and short timelines
- Customer service mind-set
- Occasional travel is required
Become a part of SPIRIANT and join us. If we have picked your interest, please submit your resume,certificates and salary expectations by clicking "APPLY NOW" for consideration and we look forward to speak to you soon.
Benefits: 5-day work,medical, life & dental insurance and bonus benefits.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)