Marks & Spencer (Asia Pacific) Ltd
Working at M&S
Our people are at the very heart of our business; responsible for delivering our business plans and making M&S special for our customers. We have more than 360 stores across Europe, the Middle East and Asia and we employ over 81,000 people around the world.
Sound exciting? If you’re a retail enthusiast who knows what it takes to make every customer feel extra special – while helping establish Marks & Spencer as a leading force in fashion – we’ve got careers that’ll bring the very best out of you. That means great training, generous benefits, and every chance to progress fast. It’s an exciting world to be in.
We are now recruiting a high calibre candidate to join us as:
Buying Assistant (Food)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922032
Reporting to the Buyer, the incumbent will be responsible for:
- Providing clerical and administrative support to the buying team in an effective and timely manner
- Assisting in the preparation/collation of management information
- Constructing and regularly updating the stores catalogue
- Inputting and updating data in relevant reports which will aid sales and stock management
- Performing administrative duties and handling ad hoc projects independently as required
- Secondary educated with a minimum of 1 year working experience
- Proficient in both Windows and MS Excel
- Attentive to details, good numerical sense and organisational skills
- Self-driven, energetic, well-organised and able to play as a good team-player
- Fast learner with positive working attitude
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- SAP experience is an added advantage
If you are interested in this role, please send your full resume together with your current and expected salary to:
The Human Resources Department
Marks and Spencer (Asia Pacific) Limited
Suite 1009, 10/F, Tower 6, The Gateway, 9 Canton Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon
OR click 'Apply Now'
Personal information received from applicants will be kept confidential and used for employment-related purpose only.