Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Buying Director - APAC Beauty Retailer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917618
Employer Ref. 91M0077278
Our client is one of the biggest beauty care group in APAC. Due to their expansion, they are now hiring a Buying Director to look after the business in Hong Kong.
- develop, drive and implement merchandising and category strategy to deliver customer-orientated, meeting and exceeding consumer needs while maximizing traffic, sales and business growth
- generate sales by ensuring that the target customers are constantly provided with innovative products and services
- work closely with retail operations, supply chain team and marketing department to roll-out and evaluate merchandising activities and category plans are of customers interests and effective in generating sales, profits and foot-traffic
- establish and manage effective SKU control and tail management
- build and manage mutually beneficial relationships with vendors for long term strategic partnership
- analyze market trends, competitions, and consumer needs to formulate innovative merchandising and sales execution plans and initiatives plus competition strategy
- coach and develop team members on category management, campaign execution and supplier management
- University degree
- Minimum 12 years solid merchandising experience with at least 6 years at management level, preferably in the FMCG, retail, health & beauty or cosmetic industry
- Strategic thinker with excellent influencing and negotiation skill
- Have strong market knowledge in local & international beauty trends
- Analytical, creative, customer focused, open to change, well planned and self-motivated
- Strong sourcing network and an acute market sense
- Good interpersonal and people management skill
- Good communication skill and good command of English and Chinese
Please apply through the link or contact Natalie Wong on +852 2232 3439.