Leadership Solutions Limited
Founded in Hong Kong since 2003 to serve companies in Asia Pacific, especially Greater China, Leadership Solutions offers a fully integrated suite of services in senior executive search, middle-management recruitment, management consulting and human capital development.
Click here for other job opportunities.
Cabling Specialist - IT Infrastructure
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781410
Our client, is an leading IT Infrastructure Provider, they are one of the largest and leading data center service providers in Hong Kong.
To cope with their rapid business expansion. They are now seeking for high caliber candidates to join their company.
- Work with technical team, network operation team and facility management team to design cabling system
- Manage vendors to provide cabling services in IDC infrastructure
- Able to read and translate customer business requirements into effective cabling solutions
- Perform research, write, publish, and control configuration of manual or documentation for cabling system design specification, cabling type, cabling trunk, fiber guide, ODF, MDF, MMR, TBE and riser
- Competent in various cabling type and peripherals
- Technical knowledge on system, IT security & network design administration and troubleshooting
- Solid experience in the planning, design and management of data center cabling infrastructure
- Familiar in TIA-942 infrastructure standard
- Degree holder of Information Technology Management or related disciplines
- Knowledge of design and management of IDC structured cabling system
- Minimum 5 years working experience in data centre industry
- Holder of professional certifications (i.e. BISCI - RCDD)
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Able to work independentlyand self-motivated to deliver good results
This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity for the right person to join a fast growing and dynamic organization. Interested candidates please forward your cv in WORD Format, stating current and expected salary details for application and attn. to Ms. Rita Yu. A confidential discussion will be arranged with shortlisted candidates only.