PCCW Solutions is the IT and business process outsourcing solutions flagship of PCCW Limited, which also holds interests in telecommunications, media, property development and investment, and other businesses.
Responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors, PCCW Solutions holds a wealth of experience and expertise and is viewed as a major industry player in Greater China. To learn more about PCCW Solutions, please visit www.pccwsolutions.com.
Cabling Supervisor /Senior Cabling Supervisor 技術主任 / 高級技術主任 (佈線基礎設施)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996779
Employer Ref. C84V015292880816CC
- Plan and supervise contractors and control workmanship on the various cabling projects at Hong Kong International Airport
- Manage the work progress, including design submissions, factory inspections, site works, testing and commissioning activities, defect rectifications and as-built drawings
- Coordination with various internal and external parties to ensure completion of interfaces and work programme
- Overtime work might require
- Diploma or Certificate in Engineering, Building Management or related disciplines
- A minimum of 3 years’ hands-on communication / signal cabling working experience
- Able to read site drawings, understand site condition and good site works coordination skills
- Good knowledge of various cables and cabling standards
- Responsible, self initiative & able to work independently
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Certified Confined Space Worker is a must
- Holder of Green Card and Construction Worker Registration Card is essential
- Holder of valid HK Type 1 & Type 2 driving license is an advantage
- Candidate with more cabling work experience is considered as Senior Cabling Supervisor
- 必須持有建造業安全訓練証明書(平安咭) 和建築工人註冊卡
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day week, retirement scheme, generous annual leave as well as comprehensive training to the right candidates.
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, send us your resume in MS Word format, with your present and expected salary to Human Resources Department.
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW Solutions, please visit our website at
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies.
(http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.