CAD / BIM Modeller (Civil)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004836198
Employer Ref. 25956BR
Reporting to the BIM Manager, you will be responsible for formulating / enforcing our Building Information Modelling (BIM) process on our various multi-disciplinary building and infrastructure design projects, including Airports. Supporting our engineering team on design preparation, authority submission, and drawings management using BIM models.
Your Next Challenge
- Responsible for the production of technical project drawings, create / maintain or amend BIM models for Civil Works including airport projects.
- Generate 2D drawings, schedule and documents
- Ensure LOD of models is in line with the BIM Execution Plan
- Track model changes
- Provide and present BIM models, data and design information
- Coordinate with relevant parties to incorporate projects needs
- Produce quality drawings and BIM models to meet client requirements of projects within given timeframes
- Modify and advise on altering design, variations and changes
- Certificate holder in HKCEE / DSE or diploma or higher diploma holder in Civil / Structural Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ post qualification experience in civil and structural Building Information Modelling (BIM). Candidate with more experience will be considered for the role of Senior BIM Modeller.
- Proficient in the use of Civil-3D, MicroStation and AutoCAD is essential
- Experience in using Revit is an advantage
- Experience in utility, grading and drainage work is an advantage
- Able to solve problems independently and effectively
- Good communication skills and able to work positively with other team members to achieve project objectives and goals
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
About Mott MacDonald
Mott MacDonald is a £1.1 billion consultancy with 15,000 staff and a global reach spanning six continents. We are proud that we have been working in Hong Kong for over 50 years and our team of 500 dedicated employees is providing leading-edge engineering, cost & project management and environmental solutions to clients locally and in the region.
It is our collaborative approach and local insight backed by global expertise that has enabled us to deliver some of Hong Kong's most iconic projects including Hong Kong International Airport, the Macau City of Dreams, West Kowloon Reclamation and the Lantau Expressway.