We, the TAL Group, are a world leader in apparel manufacturing. Our 25,000 employees in South East Asia make 1 in every 6 dress shirts sold in the USA. Our leading edge technologies, our innovative products, our value-added supply chain services and our deep commitment to our distinguished customers, suppliers and employees have made us a "partner of choice" for over 60 years!
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919746
We are looking for talents with sound knowledge in yarn counting, fabric construction and color matching. Successful candidate will be joining our Product Development team specializing on CAD design using Lectra CAD system.
- Design collections based on client's preference / needs and color trend
- Make approximate 1,800 CADs per season
- Assist manager in ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder preferably in Fashion & Textiles or related discipline
- 3 - 5 years of work experience with knowledge in yarn counting, fabric construction and color matching
- Knowledge of Lectra CAD system is an absolute advantage
- Good understanding on American apparel brands is a plus
- Proficient on MS Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent command of both written & spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin
We offer a 5-day working week, a competitive remuneration package and generous fringe benefits. Excellent on-the-job training and development will also be provided.
To apply, please send your full resume, including current and expected salary, to Human Capital Management Department. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. All information will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for employment purpose only.