As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our capital market business.
CAD Developer (1-year renewable contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833393
This position will under agency payroll.
- Provide technical solution implementation according to the development standards guidelines and processes with high quality of deliverables;
- Ensure configuration changes are documented according to BOCI standards (eg, Release Notes; Technical Design Specification, Data mapping specification);
- Ensure code / configuration change is appropriately unit tested before handover to System test;
- Work closely with vendor on system integration including the ETL, ESB, scheduled jobs, reporting area, process monitoring;
- Have system design in line with the company’s IT roadmap
- University degree majored in computer science or equivalent
- 5-7 years relevant working experience in IT system development, maintenance and support is preferred (Lesser experience with right skillset will be considered too)
- Business Knowledge in Banking is preferable
- Solid experience in Java, and .Net/C#
- Strong SQL skills in SQL Server databases, Sybase and Oracle
- Experience in middleware on ETL, ESB, scheduled jobs tool, MIS report (Excel VBA) and process monitoring tool is preferable
- Knowledge of Linux Scripting
- Understanding of programming techniques, analysis and system methodologies
- Flexibility to learn and work in dynamic environment
- Proactive attitude with sense of ownership; strong team player
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected
Please quote the applied position & reference number in the subject.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within six months.)