jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992640
Employer Ref. 3822640/001
Work in a call centre to supervise all inbound and outbound calls as well as email with no cross selling required. Provide guidance and knowledge on Pension business to junior staff. Provide professional service and mature manner when handling customer enquiries.
Our client is a top tier financial institution with solid foundation and strong presence in Hong Kong.
- Lead the call center teams
- Supervise all income and outbound calls as well as email respondent (no cross selling needed)
- Guide junior staff in handling customer enquiries
- Conduct management reports
- Conduct account review and maintain call system
- At least 4-5 years hotline or customer service experience with strong pension knowledge
- Comfortable in talking with customers via phone with professional and mature manner
- Good managerial and leadership skills in leading teams and supervise junior staff
- Strong communication skill in both English and Chinese
- Proficiency in PC application and Chinese word Processing
- Work half day on Saturday
My client is able to pay a competitive salary with a strong team to support the progressive in your career path.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mandy Wong on 3602 2411
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk