Call Centre Manager
Talent TI International (HK) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004991993
Our client is one of the largest NGOs in Hong Kong, whose aim is to provide free information and professional support to anyone living with or affected by severe illness, with the sole aim to make life better for people suffering from it.
- Lead the team to maintain high standard of customer service
- Manage day-to-day operations of call centre and ensure service level
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Track record in managing a team
- Strong leadership and customer-oriented
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
- Candidates with fundraising or hospital background are Essenial
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Talent TI International (HK) Limited
About Talent TI International (HK) Limited
Talent International is a unique, fresh and highly successful provider of IT&T recruitment services to Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. We are the market leading specialist technology and telecommunications recruiters.
We are committed to providing the highest level of service by engaging the very best practices. As a quality endorsed company, certified to ISO9001 standards, we place an enormous emphasis on the level of our service and the skills and competence of our employees. However, it’s our values that truly inform our work - integrity, passion, teamwork and continuous improvement. We wouldn’t be where we are today, enjoying long-term client and candidate relationships, without them.