Call Centre Representative (Full-Time / Part-time)
Quality HealthCare Medical Services Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004837045
- Handle telephone enquiries and feedback
- Arrange appointment booking
- Present company products and services through inbound calls
- HKDSE / HKCEE or above with 1 - 2 years of relevant work experience, call centreor customer services experience will be an advantage.
- Good telephone manner and interpersonal communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- On Job training is provided
- Candidate with more experience may be considered as Senior position
- Post 1 - Evening Shift (5.5 days): Mon-Fri: 14:00-22:30, Sat or Sun: 11:00-21:30
- Post 2 - Night Shift: Mon-Sun (5 days): 18:00-01:00
- Post 3 - Part Time: At least 4 days and 24 hours per week
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits. Interested parties please send your full resume with current salary and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited, 3/F, Skyline Tower, 39 Wang Kwong Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon or via e-mail to email@example.com. (Please state the post 1,2 or 3 to be applied on the application.)
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Quality HealthCare Medical Services Ltd
About Quality HealthCare Medical Services Ltd
Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited (QHMS), Hong Kong, became part of Bupa, an international healthcare group, in October 2013. QHMS' operations span diagnostics, primary healthcare and day care specialties. With roots tracing back to 1868, QHMS serves the community through a network of around 100 multi-specialty centres and over 500 affiliated clinics offering Western Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Diagnostics & Imaging, Dental, Physiotherapy services, etc. It also operates a private nursing agency. QHMS is the largest provider of healthcare services to corporates in Hong Kong. In 2014, the Group recorded more than 2.9 million healthcare visits. QHMS continues to extend its existing portfolio into high end specialty services.