Call Centre Supervisor (5 days work)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993888
- Accountable for budget planning & oversees entire CRM operations: customer acquisition and retention, data strategy and analytics, marketing operations and call center management
- Manage and oversee all member communications to help build the overall brand awareness as well as uplift members’ consumption frequency.
- Define customer data collection strategy (demographics & transactional data) in alignment with business direction. Conduct customer analysis & initiate database marketing programs to various customer segments with differentiated offers and drive organic business growth.
- Database marketing, call center and telemarketing management. Leading a team to serve inbound and outbound call, handle complaints and sales order placement.
- Tertiary qualification with a minimum of 4 years CRM experience in consumer marketing with demonstrated leadership; exposure in call center operations
- Strong background and interests in health and skin care sector
- Highly self-motivated, innovative and strategic thinking, fast pace with multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Applicants with less experience may be considered as Assistant CRM Supervisor
We offer 5 days work, attractive remuneration and career development opportunities.
*Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only*
Interested candidates, please contact us at 31652518 for company details before applying.