Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, contract and permanent basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 540,000 employees annually.
With our Kelly 360° talent solution, comprising recruitment, consultancy, and outsourcing, Kelly Services Hong Kong is dedicated to making it easy for our clients to build a motivated workforce—while measurably enhancing its company brand. Our specializations include Banking and Finance, Insurance, Information Technology, Retail, Commerce (Finance and HR), Industrial and Manufacturing, Healthcare and Life Sciences, and Telecommunications.
Call Service Executive (Travel and Lifestyle, no sell)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830066
Employer Ref. RPO-201610-010
A leading travel and lifestyle reward program company is now looking for talents who have strong passion in developing their career mainly in Customers or Loyal Membership Services related area, to have satisfaction in helping people through qualitative customer services, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Provide outstanding customer services in a professional and genuine manner
- Support all calls from customers/members including fare quotations, reserving flights and answer general enquires
- Passion in helping out people to ease their concern and frustration by providing appropriate solutions
- Writing reports and emails to follow up issues and complain from customers in a fast pace environment with detailed mind
- Liaise with team manager on customer service issues and complains for future improvement
- Experience in customer service such as loyalty club, airport, airline or hotel would be an advantage. Fresh graduate welcome.
- Show passion in developing own career in Customer Services
- Strong command in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good telephone manner and problem solving skills
- Love to serve people in helping their enquiries and dealing with their concerns
- Energetic, self-motivated, teamwork, dynamic and able to work under pressure
- Flexible to work on shift timetable and weekends
- Good PC skills
- Incentive bonus
- Health Seminar, Volunteer Team and more.
- 5 days work week
- 14 days paid annual leave
- Progressive promotion
If interested candidates please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary to Apply Now, potential candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose only.