jobsDB ref: JHK100003004997913
We are looking for a dedicated Campaign Manager, whose focus is the coordination of our online marketing projects in the Full Services team. In this position, you will be the interface between our customers and the internal departments
- Independent project organization and coordination
- Handle online and e-mail marketing campaigns, coordination between internal teams and customers
- Act as the contact point for designated customers to handle online and e-mail marketing campaigns
- Schedule and send campaigns in a timely manner
- Prepare project plans, reports, presentations and documentation for customers
- Implementation of technical projects around our B2C Marketing Cloud
- Quality assurance of online campaigns
- Regular newsletter production for existing customers
- 2 – 3 years experience, preferably in online and e-mail marketing field
- Experience in client facing roles
- Good command of MS Office and experience with ticket (e.g.: Jira) and CMS systems
- Detail-minded, good teamwork and good communication skills
- Teamwork, communication strength and enforcement
Interested parties are invited to send your full resume with current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Emarsys Limited
About Emarsys Limited
Emarsys is a fast growing global technology company who values innovation. Born in 2000, we provide a cloud-based software as a service (SaaS) to over 2,000 leading marketing organizations in over 140 countries focused on scaling truly personalized customer interactions regardless of channel (email, web, mobile, social).
Emarsys continues to be the partner of choice for marketers because our 600 team members in 15 offices are focused on engineering innovation into our platform, solving marketing challenges for our customers as a true partner, and helping one another succeed.
If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity with a company that values professionalism, has a global footprint, is fast paced, and fun, we challenge you to invest your most important asset – your time – with us.