WeMedia01 (HK) Limited
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834955
Employer Ref. 12
- Manage all aspects of university relations including working with Careers Services, Faculty and societies
- Plan and organize campus events including Careers Fairs, Campus Games, Case Studies, presenting Skills Workshops etc
- Plan and execute selection events including interviews and assessment centres and manage the feedback, offers and placement in the business
- Partner with Marketing team to prepare marketing collateral and brochure
- Manage Internet and Intranet content including timely update
- Contribute to Editorial team in relevant graduate publications
- Partner with the business to understand strategic drivers to define headcount and recruiting locations
- Plan and setup the Intern Programme / Management Trainee Programme if needed
- University degree in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience, exposure in campus recruitment is desirable
- Experience of at least one full life cycle of graduate recruitment preferred
- Expert knowledge of the graduate and higher education market and processes
- Knowledge of standard advertising and marketing practices for graduate programmes
- Experience of working with best practice selection tools & methods for graduates
- Exposure on graduate onboarding / development and project management are desirable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Be creative and flexibility in developing programmes
Attractive remuneration package including 5 days work will be offered to the right candidates. Interested parties please click the “Apply Now” button. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment related purposes within the company.
Applicants not hearing from us within 8 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.