Takson Holdings Ltd
Takson Holdings Ltd (0918) ("TAKSON") is a company proud of its history with an eye towards the future. From its founding in 1977, Takson group took its garment manufacturing business from a handful of employees to being public listed in the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 1997.
Capital Markets Associate
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998351
- Managing and assisting in the preparation of financial models and business valuations
- Experience in (HK and Europe market) is a must;
- Creating client marketing presentations
- Attending client meetings
- Conducting industry and company-specific due diligence related to transactions
- Drafting memoranda for sale assignments
- Assisting in the preparation of fairness opinions
- Attending drafting sessions for public offerings
- Creating marketing materials
- Assisting in the development and continued cultivation of client relationships
- Developing an understanding of the underlying trends that affect capital markets
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university.
- CFA, CPA or equivalent professional qualification is preferred;
- Minimum 3 years of prior working experience at an investment bank or consulting firm.
- A strong work ethic, detail orientation and a passion for excellence
- The ability to excel in both team and self-directed settings
- Strong quantitative / analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with fluency in English and Mandarin Chinese
- Ability to effectively manage multiple project deadlines simultaneously
- Knowledge of general accounting and finance principles
- Well-versed in using spreadsheet and word processing software programs
Please send your full resume in BOTH Chinese and English with date available, present and expected salaries by apply now button below.