Captain (Fine Dining)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004996626
Employer Ref. J0113-RCap
- Assist in the daily operations of the restaurant and monitor the team
- Provide superior service to the guests
- Act as the communicator between kitchen, management and waiters/ waitresses
- Ensure that all dining staff are informed of the restaurant’s policies and are knowledgeable about daily specials and menu items
- Ensure the cleanliness of the restaurant and that tableware and silverware are properly in place and clean
- Form 5 or above
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience in Western restaurants, preferably in prestige hotels or clubs
- Presentable, customer service-oriented, pleasant personality and good communications skills
- Excellent guest interaction skills
- Self-organized and detail-oriented with strong sense of responsibility
- Good command of spoken English and Chinese
Applicants with less experience will be considered for the post of Assistant Captain (Fine Dining)
We offer attractive remuneration package, employee benefits & staff caring items, including:
- Competitive Salary
- Meal and Transportation Allowance
- Discretionary Bonus
- Medical Benefits
- 6 Days of Holiday per Month, 12 Days of Annual Leave, Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Mandatory Provident Fund
- Staff Purchase Discounts
- On-the-Job Training
- Staff Resting Area
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Staff Activities such as our Christmas Party, Annual Dinner, etc.
For more information, please visit our website http://www.epure.hk/.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ÉPURE
ÉPURE, Hong Kong’s newest French fine dining restaurant, offers an exquisite gastronomic experience designed by Executive Chef Nicolas Boutin. The restaurant offers seasonal dishes crafted from ingredients imported by air from France. Featuring an interior design by the acclaimed international design firm Yabu Pushelberg and a commitment to authenticity, ÉPURE takes guests on a quintessentially French journey of luxurious epicurism with its tasteful decor, meticulous presentation of dishes and attentive service.
We are now inviting individuals of the highest calibre to join us: