Chevron Hong Kong Limited
Working for a diverse and globally competitive company. Caltex, the retail brand of Chevron, has presence in the Asia-Pacific region, Africa, and the Middle East. Chevron is committed to maximizing a multi-cultural work force and valuing the uniqueness of each individual. Our vision is to be the global energy company most admired for its people, partnership and performance. Our passion is to achieve results that exceed expectations - that of our own and those of others.
Card Sales Specialist - Hong Kong
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993057
Strategy Implementation & Profitable Growth:
- Support District Manager to implement comprehensive card strategies and achieve sales targets
- Explore potential markets for StarCard products and acquire new fleet accounts through direct solicitation
- Pursue new business and joint opportunity with cross functional teams to create higher enterprise value
- Pay regular visits to senior management or decision makers of customers for relationship building
- Participate in customer relationship activities like key account management functions and workshops
- Ensure overall services and products exceeding customers' expectations
- Responsible and accountable for account receivables and billing reconciliation
- Ensure timely payment and collections and work closely with regional Credit to keep metrics within targets
- Comply with internal and external Operational Excellence (OE)/Health, Environment, and Safety regulations and standards, and meet monthly and yearly OE metrics
- Ensure card marketing process and procedures in place and meet audit requirement
Performance Reporting and other supports;
- Prepare sales reports and support District Manager in monthly sales and profitability review
- Support project management and site improvement plan implementation
- University Graduate
- At least 5 years' sales or account management experience
- Good communication, negotiation & interpersonal skills
- Good spoken & written English and Chinese
- Good MS Office skills
- Team player, self-motivated and presentable
Relocation will not be considered within Chevron parameters.
Selected candidates will work in Hong Kong under the local payroll system and benefits.
To learn more about this position and apply, visit http://careers.chevron.com not later than 17 January 2017.
Chevron is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All information supplied will be treated as strictly confidential for the purpose of selection and recruitment. Only short-listed candidates will be notified; for candidates not selected, we would like to thank you in advance for your interest in a Chevron career. Application letters will be filed for future reference for a maximum of 6 months.