AIA Hong Kong and Macau
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004918520
Employer Ref. 16173
Contributes to the Health Services by handling prior authorization request, answering enquiries from members and service providers, providing health advice to clients and checks the accuracy of panel EDI file and assists in adc hoc tasks as assigned.
- Check eligibility of the member for benefit entitlement
- Issue Letter of Guarantee if required
- Approve Prior Authorization with agreed fee and negotiate with the service providers to follow the logic of agreed fee
- Provide case management and approve Prior Authorization under the technical direction of Medical Officer
- Respond to questions and problems from members and service providers regarding the interpretation and application of procedures concerning member care
- Review non-office hours hotlines call log and follow up Prior Authorization process
- Provide health advice
- Answer enquiries of CEO LOG credit limit extension
- Reviews panel EDI files and communicates with panel administrators for incorrect billings
- Prepares Monthly Performance Report
- University / College graduate in Nursing / Health Administration or relevant disciplines
- Registered nurse is highly preferred
- Knowledge of current care delivery system
- 2-3 years' practical clinical and specialty experience
- Computer literacy
- Cantonese and English speaking. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
About AIA Hong Kong and Macau
AIA International Limited
About AIA Hong Kong and AIA Macau
AIA Hong Kong and AIA Macau are subsidiaries of AIA Group Limited. AIA Group Limited established its operations in Hong Kong in 1931. We have more than 11,000 financial planners*, as well as an extensive network of brokerage and bancassurance partners who serve more than 1.8 million customers*. Our products range from individual life, group life, accident, medical and health, personal lines insurance to investment-linked products with numerous investment options. We are also dedicated to providing superb product solutions to meet the financial needs of high net worth customers.
* As of February 2016