LBC Mabuhay HK Ltd
LBC is the Philippines’ market leader in payments & remittance, documents & mail, parcels & boxes, and cargo & logistics. With a growing network of over 6,400 locations, partners, and agents in over 30 countries, LBC is committed to moving lives, businesses, and communities and delivering smiles around the world. Founded in 1945 as a brokerage and air cargo agent, LBC pioneered time-sensitive cargo delivery and 24-hour door-to-door delivery in the Philippines. Today, it is the most trusted courier, cargo & logistics, and remittance service provider of the Global Filipino.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833718
Responsible for fulfillment of customer service provided by the company through pick-up and delivery of boxes. May be required at times to provide customer service by accepting, processing customer’s transactions for money remittance, courier products, ocean/air cargo shipments from Hong Kong to the Philippines.
- Timely delivery of scheduled empty boxes to client ensuring all boxes are received and properly accounted.
- Timely pick-up of scheduled boxes from the client; ensuring all are handled properly and accounted.
- Properly load / unload all cargo shipments.
- Ensure company vehicle is maintained and comply with safety and security requirements for transportation.
- Receive boxes and ensure proper documentation.
- Remit cash and other payments received daily.
- Turn-over cash sales to authorized person in the company ensuring proper documentation and reports.
- Provide professional and quality customer care at all times.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with internal and external customers.
- Loading / unloading of cargo shipments with care.
- Consolidation and preparation of documents for all cargo shipments ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Send pre-alert manifests, loading and shipment details to Manila Backroom to ensure completeness on the documents for shipment purposes.
- Ensure FIFO of boxes to be loaded for shipment.
- Maintain cleanliness of warehouse at all times.
- Manage office supplies which include but not limited to monitoring, replenishing request.
- Coordinates with Accounting Head Office and may perform limited accounting functions such as petty cash management, bank liaison, as assigned by immediate leader.
- Manage sub contractor accounts, cash turn-over and transactions.
- Manage daily scheduling of pick-ups and delivery. Coordination with drivers/delivery personnel for any changes is important to ensure timeliness and efficiency of service.
- Continuously recommend, introduce and innovate processes, systems and products by presenting analysis and impact of recommendation to immediate head.
- Manage all records and database for reference, research and report purposes. This may include but not limited to archiving, developing templates, enhancing reports, accuracy of data, timeliness of submission, and methods of data gathering. Ensure confidentiality of records.
- Timely submission of all reports required by the immediate leaders ensuring accuracy and integrity of data.
- Follow policies and procedures in operations and addressing customer issues and requests.
- Meet performance goals and targets such as schedule adherence and attendance.
- Ensure that all remittances and transactions are in compliance with all existing laws and regulations.
- Maintain good working condition of company equipment, properties and supplies.
- Ensures effective implementation of Quality System
- May be assigned to perform tasks/duties/other works from time to time provided the relevant and necessary orientation or information is given.
- Provide professional and quality customer care at all times
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with internal and external customers
- Escalate customer issues or complaints to the Team Leader for resolution.
- Ensure attendance in trainings and meetings relevant to Operations and conducted by the Management
- At least holding a diploma of 2-year vocational course or at least 3rd year college level
- At least 1 year of working experience; preferably in logistics or transportation company
- Customer Service related experience in an advantage
- Customer service skills
- Product knowledge
- Customer Focus
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Good time management skills
- Team player
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Motivational Fit
- Willing and able to work on extended hours