Global Airlift Solutions (Asia) Limited
Global Airlift Solutions is a professional, worldwide broker providing Air Charter, Handcarry / On Board Courier and Critical Care Solutions to fulfill our global customer's needs.
By putting great emphasis on thorough planning and innovation, we can guarantee smooth operations and satisfy clients. We have successful proven record, we develop customized global air charter and critical care solutions for companies and individuals by employing a well attuned team of specialists. Our background guarantees the understanding of our customer needs, availability at all times and on every day as well as fast, professional and cost efficient transports.
To understand more of our company, please visit our website at www.globalairliftsolutions.com
We are now looking for the right candidate on the following position:
Cargo Charter Assistant / Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831163
Job description and responsibilities:
Process Ad-hoc Air Charter and Emergency Requests :
- Quotations to GAS customers and GAS stations
- Communication with GAS stations, Customers and Service Providers
- Issue contracts and, perform customer order
- Arrange operational and financial issues together with the operations and administrative teams.
- Is responsible to negotiate best possible terms and conditions with the suppliers to provide best in class emergency transport solutions resulting in the highest possible booking rate.
- Communicates new business opportunities internally and externally and communicates the cooperation with (new) service providers.
- Responsible for the invoicing of the handled jobs and accruals of the incoming jobs. Has the financial responsibility for own files.
- Assure the best possible team spirit within the team.
- Follow the procedures set on the team and effectively communication at all times with all parties involved during the charter and OBC operations.
- Represent the department in the best possible way towards customers and, suppliers and other internal and external business relations.
- Several years of forwarding experience with an airline, broker or forwarder (airfreight experience is a MUST)
- Preferably freight forwarding education
- Basic knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel) and flair for IT systems as a user
- Good verbal and written knowledge of English and one or more local language(s)
- Good negotiation and communication skills
- High sense of responsibility, decisive and assertive
- High sense of quality
- Flexible, ready to work in shifts
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Cargo Charter Assistant.
Interested parties please send full resume with experience, qualification with expected salary to Unit 06, 7/F, Grand City Plaza, Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong, fax via +852 3188 9719, or click "Apply Now" to apply
Personal data collected will be treated as strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.