Cargo Operation Clerk
Jardine Airport Services Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004835325
Employer Ref. CO/JDB
- Prepare cargo and shipping documents
- Accept import / export cargo and calculate the charges in accordance with the laid down procedures
- Prepare the cargo air waybill, NOTOC in accordance with airlines’ requirement
- Data entry and update information in warehouse / specific airlines’ system
- HKCEE/HKDSE or equivalent
- Willing to perform shift duty and overtime work in the airport
- Good typing skills and proficient in computer applications
- Detail-minded, independent and able to work under pressure
- Previous experience in the cargo industry is a definite asset
- Fresh graduate is also welcome
- 5-day, 42 working hours per work week
- Annual bonus
- Attendance bonus
- Overtime allowance
- Early & late shift allowance
- Typhoon allowance
- 10 days annual leave
- 12 days statutory leave
- Medical benefits
- Non-contributory provident fund / MPF
- Staff purchase discount
- 輸入數據 / 更新貨運單紀錄
- 每週工作5天 (每週工作42小時)
For more company information, please visit our website: www.itsmorethanjustajob.com
A competitive package and promising career prospect will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties please send your full resume, stating the date of availability, present and expected salary, by email to ｊａｓｌ。ｈｒ＠ｊａｓｇ。ｃｏｍ (please quote reference number CO/JDB). You are also welcome to send your name and interested position by whatsapp at 67993608.
Your application and personal information will be treated as strictly confidential and used only for purposes of recruitment and selection. Failure to supply such information may affect your application result.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Jardine Airport Services Limited
About Jardine Airport Services Limited
Jardine Airport Services Limited (JASL) is a long established and consistently successful ground handling agent in Hong Kong with more than 2,000 employees. We provide passenger, baggage and aircraft ramp handling services to a number of the world's leading airlines.
JASL teams are comprised of passionate individuals with energy, flexibility, strong beliefs in teamwork and determination to build a promising career in the aviation and customer service industry.
To cope with the continuous growth and development of the business, we are now inviting suitable candidates to apply for the following opening:-