Case Manager – Employee Compensation
QBE Hongkong & Shanghai Insurance Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004836810
We are currently recruiting for a new and exciting role within our Employee Compensation portfolio. This position requires a person that has excellent interpersonal skills coupled with a background in allied health. We are looking for an individual that can provide workplace injury management services to clients within a wide ranging number of industries with a focus on early and durable return to work.
- Medical or allied health background (ie physiotherapy, occupational therapy, nurses);
- Minimum 3 years’ working experience in health preferably in workplace rehabilitation and Employee Compensation Insurance;
- Possession of insurance qualifications with working experience in general insurance industry will be an advantage;
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Cantonese;
- Negotiation and mediation skills;
- Customer Service, Presentation and Computer skills;
- Planning and organizing skills;
- Flexible, Socially Confident and Ability to work independently;
- Knowledge of EC Insurance and associated Ordinance or Occupational Health & Safety Ordinance is desirable.
Interested candidates please email us your full resume with current and expected remuneration package & available date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All data collected will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purpose only. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 24 months from the date of receipt.
For other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.qbe.com.hk/career-opportunities.html
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to QBE Hongkong & Shanghai Insurance Limited
About QBE Hongkong & Shanghai Insurance Limited
QBE Hongkong and Shanghai Insurance Limited (QBE-HKSI) is a joint venture between QBE Insurance Group and China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited. As part of QBE Group’s Emerging Markets Division, QBE-HKSI delivers insurance solutions to deal with complex risk exposures. The company has been ranked the No. 1 leader in Employee's Compensation business for three consecutive years from 2012 to 2014.
QBE Emerging Markets Division has operations in 23 markets in Asia Pacific and Latin America. Headquartered in Sydney, Australia, the QBE Insurance Group is one of the world’s top 20 general insurance and reinsurance companies.