Longchamp Co Ltd
Founded in Paris in 1948, Longchamp’s luggage, handbags and accessories have a worldwide reputation for craftsmanship, quality, which now extends to shoes and ready-to-wear collections. Longchamp is an international brand that has maintained momentum and energy across the decades. While it owns over 270 exclusive boutiques worldwide, it epitomises French flair, fresh and inspiring creativity, as well as sharing the active lives of women across the world who enjoy a touch of luxury every day.
We are looking for high caliber individuals to join and grow with the company.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920535
Cashier (Full Time / Part Time)
- Responsible for cashier management and sales transactions
- Assist daily operations of the shop
- Handle calls/emails with excellent business manner
- Form 5 or above
- At least 1 years’ relevant experience in retail industry
- Shift duty is required
- Sound PC knowledge in MS office
- Good command of Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a pleasant personality
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer attractive package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume stating with current and expected salary, date of availability in WORD format to the Human Resources Department by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below. Please quote the position title of the application.
Personal Data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.