RCL Worldwide (Hong Kong) Limited
Royal Caribbean International is an award-winning global cruise brand with a 46-year legacy of innovation and introducing industry “firsts” never before seen at sea. The cruise line sails 23 of the world’s most innovative cruise ships calling on more than 288 destinations in 77 countries across six continent visiting the most popular destinations in Bermuda and the Caribbean, Europe, Canada and New England, Alaska, South America, Asia, and Australia and New Zealand.
Casino Business Development Associate
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998203
Employer Ref. RCCLHK-CBDA
- Developing a growth strategy and identify potential new clients and turn these into increased business
- Research and build relationships with both existing and new clients
- Create casino marketing campaigns/programs and monitor to ensure objectives and maximum profitability are being achieved
- Handle inbound and outbound phone calls from VIP guests, and answer general and specific questions regarding groups, shipboard product offerings, programs and reservation policies and complaints
- Collaborate with internal departments and onboard team to ensure effective and efficient service is delivered to clients
- Prepare forecasts on revenue and target management and review market performance regularly
- Support any tasks and projects assigned by management
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in business management, Marketing or related disciplines
- At least 2 years job experience in casino sales
- Knowledge of Asian centric customer needs and experience in dealing with VIPs
- Strong administrative skills, problem solving skills and well organized
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Knowledge of international travel and basics preferred
- Travel within Asia countries may be required
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. We offer competitive remuneration and benefits package, including annual leave, medical and dental benefits. Interested candidates please apply with your detailed resume with availability, current and expected salaries by clicking Apply Now.
All personal data provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes.