Okada Manila is a member of Japan-based casino resorts developer and operator Universal Entertainment Corporation.
Our company's vision is to join the ranks of truly world-class casino resorts and become the showcase property of Entertainment City Manila, providing an entertainment destination that creates many unique and memorable experiences.
Located in Bagong Nayong Pilipino Entertainment City Manila, Okada Manila will have a total investment of US$2 billion for its first phase. Entertainment City is located on the foreshore of Manila Bay, an ideal location considering the close proximity to neighboring Asian countries all less than 4 hours away by air travel such as China, South Korea, Japan, Singapore and Hong Kong.
Universal Entertainment Corporation is a publicly listed company in the Tokyo Stock Exchange (JASDAQ), established in December of 1969 and incorporated in June 1973. Universal Entertainment (UE) has been engaged in the manufacture of Pachislot and Pachinko machines. An industry pioneer in designing and manufacturing gaming machines, we have consistently brought forth countless renowned and ingenious titles. Our one-of-a-kind, brand-defining contents serve to both stimulate the industry and grant us exclusive positioning.
Okada Manila, a world-class resort and casino development in the Philippines located in Entertainment City Manila, is included in the portfolio of the Universal Entertainment Group.
Casino Resort Security Operations Team – Various
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914766
Okada Manila is seeking suitable candidates accountable for security operations across the entire property ensuring the safety of all and protection of company assets. These Security operational positions shall be responsible for the supervision and management of security staff and associated services, administration, customer service standards, compliance, incident management, and emergency situations.
The various opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Security Operations Manager
- Security Shift Manager
- Security Supervisor
- Other various leadership roles
- Essential minimum 5 years Casino Security experience within a large international integrated casino-resort
- Casino pre-opening experience advantageous
- Proven ability to manage critical incidents and emergencies
- Experience in managing small to extremely large teams of security employees
Education & Language
- English language skills (written and spoken) essential
- Tagalog or other Philippine dialects advantageous
- Knowledge of Filipino culture advantageous
- Minimum completion of high school education
- Tertiary education advantageous
- Highest level of integrity, confidentiality, and discretion
- Innovative and open to change and doing things differently to industry norms
- Ability to manage and lead customer service standards by example
- Risk minimization due to effective incident management
- Adheres to, and supports the Company's Vision & Values
- Ability to collect, analyze, organize and communicate information effectively
- Knowledge of the legislative requirements with regard to security in casinos and resorts