Okada Manila is a member of Japan-based casino resorts developer and operator Universal Entertainment Corporation.
Our company's vision is to join the ranks of truly world-class casino resorts and become the showcase property of Entertainment City Manila, providing an entertainment destination that creates many unique and memorable experiences.
Located in Bagong Nayong Pilipino Entertainment City Manila, Okada Manila will have a total investment of US$2 billion for its first phase. Entertainment City is located on the foreshore of Manila Bay, an ideal location considering the close proximity to neighboring Asian countries all less than 4 hours away by air travel such as China, South Korea, Japan, Singapore and Hong Kong.
Universal Entertainment Corporation is a publicly listed company in the Tokyo Stock Exchange (JASDAQ), established in December of 1969 and incorporated in June 1973. Universal Entertainment (UE) has been engaged in the manufacture of Pachislot and Pachinko machines. An industry pioneer in designing and manufacturing gaming machines, we have consistently brought forth countless renowned and ingenious titles. Our one-of-a-kind, brand-defining contents serve to both stimulate the industry and grant us exclusive positioning.
Okada Manila, a world-class resort and casino development in the Philippines located in Entertainment City Manila, is included in the portfolio of the Universal Entertainment Group.
Casino Resort Surveillance Management
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914977
Okada Manila is seeking suitable candidates with relevant experience and competencies to fill a variety of senior supervisory and management positions within the Surveillance department. We are looking for highly skilled, driven and result orientated individuals with knowledge and expertise in large project casino settings. Successful applicants need to show a track record of working in a similar position within the Casino Industry dealing with supervision of staff, accurate report writing, good knowledge of casino game protection and adherence to policies and regulations governing the casino industry. A high level of integrity and confidentiality is paramount for these roles as is the ability to lead and support Operations, Training, Projects, and Investigations.
The various opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Surveillance Operations Managers
- Surveillance Shift Managers
- Surveillance Supervisors
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage, work through, and resolve sensitive and complex Surveillance issues
- Decision making and ability to justify decisions
- Provide comprehensive support to the VP Security & Surveillance
- Provide guidance, support and coaching to all Surveillance personnel
- Interact and build good relationships with internal customers
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and SOPs
- Effectively present information and confidently respond to questions
- Ability to lead and motivate staff
- Support recruitment and training of Surveillance personnel
- Delegate and assign duties to Surveillance personnel
- Review and investigate any irregularities reported by Surveillance personnel
- Contribute to team effort and accomplish related results as required
Education & Language
- English language skills (written and spoken) essential
- Tagalog or other Philippine dialects advantageous
- Knowledge of Filipino culture advantageous
- Minimum completion of high school education
- Tertiary education advantageous
- Minimum of three years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of current gaming scams, cheating techniques and areas of vulnerability for all gaming and non-gaming departments
- Experience in training Surveillance personnel
- Knowledge of Asian markets and junkets
- Strong data and analytical skills
- In-depth knowledge of casino and resort operations
- Pre-operational experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Surveillance systems
- Innovative and open to change and doing things differently to industry norms
* The position requires candidates who are willing to relocate in the Philippines.