Okada Manila is a member of Japan-based casino resorts developer and operator Universal Entertainment Corporation.
Our company's vision is to join the ranks of truly world-class casino resorts and become the showcase property of Entertainment City Manila, providing an entertainment destination that creates many unique and memorable experiences.
Located in Bagong Nayong Pilipino Entertainment City Manila, Okada Manila will have a total investment of US$2 billion for its first phase. Entertainment City is located on the foreshore of Manila Bay, an ideal location considering the close proximity to neighboring Asian countries all less than 4 hours away by air travel such as China, South Korea, Japan, Singapore and Hong Kong.
Universal Entertainment Corporation is a publicly listed company in the Tokyo Stock Exchange (JASDAQ), established in December of 1969 and incorporated in June 1973. Universal Entertainment (UE) has been engaged in the manufacture of Pachislot and Pachinko machines. An industry pioneer in designing and manufacturing gaming machines, we have consistently brought forth countless renowned and ingenious titles. Our one-of-a-kind, brand-defining contents serve to both stimulate the industry and grant us exclusive positioning.
Okada Manila, a world-class resort and casino development in the Philippines located in Entertainment City Manila, is included in the portfolio of the Universal Entertainment Group.
Casino Resort Surveillance Technical Staff
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914818
Okada Manila is seeking suitable Surveillance Technical staff at various levels to work in the company's large, fast paced and state of the art Surveillance department. We are looking for individuals who have the ability and expertise to oversee an enterprise level IP based CCTV System and all applicable integrations to various business systems. Team members will need to be highly skilled in all equipment components and specifics to installation and relocations. Team members will need to understand network topology, structured cabling, both design and naming conventions, be highly adept to appropriate troubleshooting practices, as well as able to produce high quality reports for managerial support and review . Successful candidates must be able to work in a dynamic, continuously evolving environment, providing technical support to the Surveillance department.
Responsibilities for Technical Roles include:
- Installation of all equipment and systems, most notably end devices, and required cabling
- Pinpoint equipment failures, investigate and repair
- Provide regular equipment servicing and maintenance
- Install software and support for network dependencies
- Perform testing on newly installed equipment
- Plan for effective response to equipment failure
- Understand and strictly follow safety regulations
- Ensure cost effective use of stock
- Comply with company policies, procedures and departmental ethics
- Communicate clearly and solve technical problems
- Ensure strict confidentiality and integrity
- Provide comprehensive support to the Technical and Operational Teams
- English language skills (written and spoken) essential
- Tagalog or other Philippine dialects advantageous
- Knowledge of Filipino culture advantageous
- Tertiary level or equivalent preferred
- Field experience installing IP Systems is essential
- Knowledge of specific access control and CCTV systems
- High level of experience in Microsoft Office applications, including Project, effective understanding of Server based OS
- Experience in Auto CAD advantageous
- Understand DNI design and end to end IP connectivity
- Knowledge and aptitude for evaluating upcoming technologies
- Pre-operational experience highly advantageous
- Experience in integrated casino/ hotel environments highly advantageous