Kimberly-Clark (Hong Kong) Limited
We lead the world in essentials for a better life.
Founded in 1872, Kimberly-Clark Corporation is the 2nd largest non-food Consumer Goods Company in the world. Our product were sold in more than 175 countries, with brands like Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups and Kotex, Kimberly-Clark holds the No. 1 or No. 2 brand share in 80 countries, having 43,000 employees working at manufacturing facilities in 37 countries.
Kimberly-Clark established its Hong Kong office in 1996, and we’re the market leader in Feminine Care by Kotex, in Baby and Child Care by Huggies, and in Family Care by Kleenex, Andrex and Scott.
Come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark !
Category & Segment Marketing Manager (B to B)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995541
The incumbent will lead the country team in developing and implementing specific marketing plans for assigned product categories and market segments, collaborate with sales team and functional support teams to execute integrated marketing programs to ensure the achievement of business objectives.
The incumbent reports to the Senior Marketing Manager of Taiwan and Hong Kong Cluster.
Responsibilities for the country include:
1. Managing product portfolio for assigned product categories.
2. Leading and directing the marketing activities necessary to drive assigned product categories growth in relevant segments.
- Lead new product launches
- Initiate category or segment driven marketing activities, under brand promises, and with proper mix of offline and online elements to achieve business objectives
3. Providing marketing supports to sales team in executing customer sales plan
These activities require analysis, market segment/customer understanding, cross functional collaboration and effective communication with regional marketing team to ensure timely and effective implementation of assigned programs and projects.
1. University degree preferably in business / marketing.
2. At least 6 years of marketing experience in business-to-business environment or FMCG industry with achievements on leading and implementing brand led integrated marketing program.
3. Outgoing personality, well organized and presentable.
4. Fluent Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
5. Computer literacy and familiar with Excel, Microsoft Word.