jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920321
Employer Ref. MCA-F-10001571-CSSS(RCs)-D
Our Catering Department manages one of the largest and most diverse catering operations in Hong Kong. We provide a wide range of catering, sports and recreation facilities for Members and their guests in three Clubhouses. In addition, both Happy Valley and Sha Tin Racecourses have numerous catering facilities used by Members, non-members and corporate organisations for a variety of functions.
- assist the Assistant Stewarding Manager for the back of house and stewarding operations in Sha Tin and Happy Valley Racecourses
- ensure that the hygiene and cleaning standards are maintained and meet the ISO & HACCP requirement
- be responsible for the cleanliness of kitchen & operating equipment, the supply and issue of chemicals manpower requirement
You should have
- 3 years relevant experience in hotels or clubs with a minimum of 1 year in similar position, previous experience in HACCP is a definite advantage
- good communication skills in both English and Chinese
- hands-on experience of MS Office applications
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Clubís notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Hong Kong Jockey Club
About The Hong Kong Jockey Club
838 unique Roles & 60 varied departments. 1 club. 1 team. Remarkable Careers
A world leading horse racing organisation. A top charitable organisation and Hong Kong's largest community contributor, donating HK$1.95 billion in 2012/13. A major taxpayer, Hong Kong's single largest by far, generating over HK$17.64 billion in 2012/13 for public funds. A pioneer in technology application for sporting and betting entertainment, striving for the highest levels of customer service. A club recognised as one of Asia's most prestigious. This is The Hong Kong Jockey Club, a truly remarkable organisation offering you remarkable career opportunities with unparalleled prospects for future growth and development.