jobsDB ref: JHK100003004922625
Employer Ref. 524290/001
A leading multinational bank is seeking a high caliber professional to join the team under Retail Banking and Wealth Management. This global business brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
- Support Retail Banking and Wealth Management's interest and delivery to Global Standards requirements according to Global Standards Steering Meeting agreed priorities
- Support execution decisions relating to Global Standards solutions and escalation of issues, risks and dependencies as appropriate
- Provide support during the project phases of testing, simulation, business readiness and implementation with final responsibility to assist in actual realisation of the project objectives
- Manage input from stakeholders and collate responses to build comprehensive case for decisions including escalation
- Support Retail Banking and Wealth Management Customer Due Diligence Middle Office Lead
- Lead Middle Office staff to conduct Customer Due Diligence
- Manage daily operation of the Customer Due Diligence Middle Office
- Quality Assurance, or approve Customer Due Diligence reviews. The role would require working with or coaching Customer Due Diligence staff to ensure the reviews meets required standards while completion timelines are met
- Drive a focus on risk outcome that each review needs to result in a sensible assessment of the risk and relevant recommendations
- Degree holder with proven track record in Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Experience in Account Opening, Contact Centre, Know Your Customer, Anti Money Laundering and Sanctions is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Good language, communication and presentation skills
- A keen eye for details and able to cope with stress to meet tight deadline
- Willing to learn and able to adapt new challenges
- Proficient in Microsoft office, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Shift and 5.5 days work applies
- Candidates with lower experience level and profile match would be offered a junior position
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.