Monkey Tree English Learning Center is the largest learning center in Hong Kong and is currently expanding its roots into China. Founded in 2009, Monkey Tree now boasts over 43 centers throughout Hong Kong and continues to broaden its horizons. We focus on using a communicative approach to create a fun and stimulating learning program that instills a sense of confidence and creativity in our students. Students aged 2 – 14 are offered a range of classes that are expertly and collaboratively created by our dedicated team of professionals. Our small class sizes, internally developed curriculum and access to extensive materials ensure that both our students and teachers have everything they require to build the ideal educational environment.
Center Manager (5 day work)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920674
- Provide professional consultation, such as introducing course details and proposing suitable course packages, to prospective customers
- Monitor students’ progress, & communicate with customers to retain a clear understanding of their needs, as well as to maintain good customer relationship
- Manage the center’s class schedule to best satisfy students and teachers
- Handling walk-in inquiries, calls, and customer follow-ups
- Maintain the center’s and classrooms’ appearance as well as completeness to ensure a smooth working and teaching environment
- Provide assistance to teachers when needed
- Supervise and train fresh staff on course details, administrative procedures, etc.
- Form 7 graduate or above
- Well-mannered, and possess effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident, cheerful and proactive with a positive attitude
- Able to multi-task & work under pressure
- Possess a detail-oriented mind with excellent problem-solving skills
- Computer literate, especially in Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- Fluent in Cantonese and English, Mandarin is an advantage
- Off on all Statutory Holidays and Public Holidays
- Course benefits for candidates with children
- Fixed consistent hours
Working Location: Lam Tin
Interested parties please email us your resume with expected salary.