HKT (SEHK: 6823) is Hong Kong's premier telecommunications service provider and leading operator in fixed-line, broadband and mobile communication services. It meets the needs of the Hong Kong public and local and international businesses with a wide range of services including local telephony, local data and broadband, international telecommunications, mobile, and other telecommunications businesses such as customer premises equipment sales, outsourcing, consulting, and contact centers.
HKT offers a unique quadruple-play experience in Hong Kong delivering media content on its fixed-line, broadband Internet access and mobile platforms jointly with its parent company, PCCW Limited.
HKT also provides a range of innovative and smart living services beyond connectivity to make the daily lives of customers more convenient, whether they are at home, in the workplace, or on the go.
Center Manager - Call Centre
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993606
Employer Ref. CSY5/20161221/01510916
As a Centre Manager, you will be responsible for the operational and performance excellence of the Contact Centre. You will promote a high performance culture, engage and develop our people through effective coaching and efficient cost management. This includes leading and managing a large scale operation to provide the best in class customer service as well as achieving sales targets.
- Coach, mentor, and motivate the skilled customer service professionals in providing a consistent and high quality customer services.
- Coordinate recruitment and ensure the resources allocated are best utilized in meeting respective service level, KPIs and sales targets.
- Contribute to the creation and subsequently drive the implementation of career development plan within Customer Relationship Management Department.
- Foster sales/service culture and customer focused attitude within the Contact Centre.
- Partner with key stakeholders to plan, develop, implement and review the policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure best practice within the Contact Centre.
- Review, analyze and recommend strategies to drive the performance of Contact Centre.
- Communicate and provide ongoing regular reports and updates to management on operational issues and impacts, opportunities for improvement and action plans to drive results and performance.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Degree holder with 5 years of Contact Centre management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, implement and review policies and procedures for a service delivery environment.
- Proven leadership skills, with the ability to coach and mentor people.
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and analytically.
- Excellent organization, planning and communication skills.
- Excellence in both written and spoken English.
- Ability to build and maintain productive working relationships at all levels.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and resiliency in the face of changing work requirement.
- Capability of liaising, influencing and negotiating with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
Working Location: Tuen Mun (with free Shuttle Bus)
We offer attractive & competitive salary and benefits, an exciting work environment and excellent career development opportunities. If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume (please put our ref no. on the application subject), stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Department by clicking "Apply Now"
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW, please visit our website.
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.