- Leading MNC Business
- Excellent worklife balance
- Be part of a growing team
Our client is a leading MNC internet business with operations across 20+ countries. They are now looking to hire a Chief Financial Officer to lead and manage the entire Finance function for the APAC region.
Reporting directly into the CEO and sitting in the senior management team, your responsibilities will include:
- Lead and manage the full spectrum of the Finance function at a regional level from an accounting perspective
- Developing financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; developing action plan
- Monitoring financial performance by measuring and analysing results; initiating corrective actions; minimising the impact of variances.
- Executing and ensuring the optimal return on investments by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community.
- Handling the trading transactions and tax-related issues as well as listing rules compliance
- Leading M&A projects or any business development activities
- Bachelor Degree Holder in Accounting, Finance or other related discipline
- Qualified membership of recognised international financial institution (ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent), preferably with Big 4 audit experience.
- Preferable with audit and commercial experience in sizeable companies
- Possess good communication, coordination skills, ability to learn and can be a good team player
- Good command of written and spoken English, Mandarin/Cantonese
- Willing to work under pressure, proactively and independently
To apply, click the "Apply" button or, alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref. no. HK116307. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.