Established in 1975, JAC Recruitment is a leading executive search firm headquartered in London with a global network of 22 offices in most of the major hubs in Asia Pacific such as Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Korea, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, India and etc.
JAC Recruitment has over 1000 employees globally, with experienced consultants specializing in Banking & Financial Services, Information Technology, Accountancy & Finance, Professional Services, Sales & Marketing, Digital Marketing, Luxury & Retail, Energy Sector and more.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992391
Employer Ref. MI-161212-01
- Formulate financial strategies via forecasting capital, facilities, staff requirements and identifying monetary resources and develop action plan
- Initiate investment and ensure the optimal return on investments by identifying investment opportunities and maintaining relationships with the investment community
- Lead M&A projects or any business development activities from the group level, if appropriate
- Work with management and sales team to make decision in the development of new market
- Set up new country office infrastructure for company expansion from the perspective of CFO
- Assess new business opportunities to further company growth and profitability
- Represent the company to partner with financial institutions, banks and taxation authorities
- Manage finance operations from the group level
- Prepare and submit an annual operational budget, manage effectively within this budget, and report accurately on progress made and challenges encountered
- Monitor financial performance by measuring and analyzing results, taking immediate and appropriate actions; minimizing the impact of variances
- MBA/BBA degree required, a professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 12 years of relevant experience including 7 years in a senior leadership position is highly preferred
- At least 7 years of HK / US listed companies’ exposure and strong knowledge on listing rules
- Strong experience in financing, cash management and financial control
- Prior experience in a start-up business is highly preferable
- Proven hands–on experience managing multi–functional teams within a global business environment
- Demonstrated well developed strategic planning, organizational development and business skills
- Excellent communication skills with good command in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Analytic and decisive decision maker with the ability to prioritize and communicate to different level of staff and key staff in order to achieve organizational goals.
- Action-Orientated, entrepreneurial, flexible and innovative approach to operational management;
- Occasional travel is required.
If you are interested, please send resume to : email@example.com; please also CC: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks