CFO, based Hong Kong Office
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919450
Our client is a Hong Kong listed company. The business mainly consisting of media and filming industries.
- Senior management position to assist decision-making to develop the company's financial development strategy, responsible for its functional areas within the short-term and long-term to achieve a significant impact
- Responsible for the group's domestic and foreign capital operation, participate in the audit strategy research and industry planning report, audit the capital market analysis report
- Participate in the selection of investment projects, participate in the cooperation of important investment negotiations
- Initiate and organize investment projects, feasibility studies, reporting, implementation, as well as tracking and acceptance, etc.
- Responsible for the issuance and listing of equity financing
- Responsible for the group's financial operations.
- Bachelor degree or above in finance, accounting, auditing, finance or related major, CPA is preferred
- More than 10 years of experience in financial management
- Rich in the financial investment background, financial accounting, business management, statistics, auditing, taxation, law and other fields of knowledge
- Strong capital operation, cost control, tax planning, to guard against financial risks, etc.
- Have strong organization, communication, coordination ability, good expression ability
- Meticulous and rigorous work, business sensitive, and has a strategic forward-looking thinking, with a strong sense of work enthusiasm and responsibility
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Chinese, preferably with related working experience in investment banking or stock company.