Our client is a HK-listed company that is financially very strong with large market capitalization. They are headed by high profile individuals and the Group has employed over ten thousand people in PRC. Due to business expansion, they are looking for a CFO, to be based in Hong Kong.
Based in Hong Kong, the CFO is responsible for:
- Leading the financing team in large-scale project financing
- Attending analysts and investor conferences; manage the IR team to prepare roadshows, releases, etc.
- Working closely with Board of Directors; manage acquisitions and financing for investment, conduct feasibility studies, and perform due diligence when necessary.
- Reviewing investment return, performance and operations.
- Performing company secretary's duty.
- Managing the Group's financial operations, monthly reporting, cash flow, forecast and budgeting process.
- Providing timely and quality financial accounts and analysis to Management and Board of Directors.
You are a Bachelor Degree in Finance and Accounting or equivalent with more at least 10 years of working experience. You should have strong experience in financing, investor relations, and controllership from large listed companies. You should have strong business acumen and analytical skills; and be an energetic and fast-paced individual. Native Mandarin speakers with strong PRC experience a strong advantage.
- Attractive Salary Package + Annual Bonus
- Senior position
To apply please click on the 'Apply' button or enter HK111133 in the Keyword section of contact Helen So on +852 2919 6246 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. HK111133. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.