Kylin International is a financing and investment platform of a well-known mainland real estate developer, the Dothink Group. Kylin International is also a parallel company of Kylin Investment in Hangzhou, capital of Zhejianag Province.
As a newly erected company, Kylin International will develop with powerful support from Dothink and offer employees with full space.
About Dothink Group:
- DoThink Real Estate began in 1993, when it was a national property group focused on the development of urban quality housing, and possessed national, first-rate qualifications for both property development and property management.
- With its headquarters in Hangzhou, China, DoThink has over 20 share-controlled companies and more than 800 staff. After over a decade of focusing on development, DoThink has already become a large-scale, cross-regional and professional real-estate development enterprise, which has left its mark in cities at various levels throughout the country, including Hangzhou, Hefei, Changsha, Lianyungang, Deqing, Jinhua, Guangde, Pujiang, and Xuzhou.
- At of the end of December 2012, Dothink has developed nearly 10 million square meters of real estate, and its annual development capacity was in excess of 1 million square meters. Its real estate products encompass a broad variety of industry models, including standard flats, multi-floor elevator-serviced flats, high-end residential homes, terraced housing, villas, high-rise offices and integrated commercial areas.
About Kylin Investment:
- Kylin investment Co,.Ltd.(Kylin) is a private equity investment and financial advisory company that provides asset management and financial consulting services for high net worth investors in China. By the end of 2011, Kylin manages 4 real-estate funds of 500million RMB, with an invested project area of 1 million square meters, and total assets of 5,000 million RMB.
- Based on Professional asset management capability and property investment experience, Kylin has established business relations with domestic commercial banks such as ICBC, CBC, Huaxia Bank and Trust companies like HZ trust, Bocomm trust and Zritc.
- Kylin’s excellent performance has been recognized by its counterparts and authorities. In May,2011, Kylin was awarded ‘Financial Innovative Enterprise Cultivation Base of Zhejiang Province’ by Zhejiang financial investment forum orgnising committee and The International Finance Association of Zhejiang Province.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993185
The Chairperson has a strategic role to play in representing the vision and purpose of the organisation. The Chairperson ensures that the management committee functions properly, that there is full participation at meetings, all relevant matters are discussed and that effective decisions are made and carried out.
Ensure the management committee functions properly
- To plan and run meetings in accordance to the governing document.
- To ensure matters are dealt with in an orderly, efficient manner.
- To bring impartiality and objectivity to meetings and decision-making.
- To facilitate change and address conflict within the board.
- To review governance performance and skills.
- To plan for recruitment and renewal of the Management Committee.
Ensure the organisation is managed effectively
- To liaise with the chief officer, as appropriate, to keep an overview of the organisation’s affairs.
- To co-ordinate the committee to ensure responsibilities for particular aspects of management (e.g. personnel matters, financial control etc) are met and specialist expertise is employed as required.
- To facilitate change and address conflict within the organisation, liaising with the chief officer to achieve this.
Provide support and supervision to staff
- To directly line manage the senior staff member of the organisation.
- To sit on appointment and final appeal grievance panels, as appropriate.
Represent the organisation
- To communicate effectively the vision and purpose of the organisation.
- To advocate for and represent the organisation at external meetings and events.
- To be aware of current issues that might affect the organisation.
Qualities and Skills Required
- Minimum of 10 years of Corporate Governance and Investment Management experiences in Financial/Asset Management/Real Estate Development in top management position
- Good leadership skill, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Impartiality, fairness and the ability to respect confidences.
- Ability to ensure decisions are taken and followed-up.
- Good time-keeping.
- Tact and diplomacy.
- Understanding of the roles/responsibilities of a management committee.
- Experience of organisational and people management
- Have a good understanding of the mainland China’s market
- Knowledge of the operating environment for charities in in mainland China
- Proficiency in Mandarin, English, Chinese, fluency in Mandarin is a MUST
We offer 5-day-work week, competitive remuneration packages and great career prospects.
Interested parties please send your application letter, full resume in both Chinese and English, Expected Salary and availability to the Human Resources Department, Suite 7502A, International Commerce Centre, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon, Hong Kong