Charterhouse Partnership is a global executive recruitment consultancy. We have offices throughout the world in Asia, Australia and the Middle East. In Hong Kong we have six specialist divisions: Banking & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Commerce Accounting, IT&T; Legal, Human Resources & Professional Support.
Change Project Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996034
Employer Ref. CPM/DLM011317
My client is a global financial institution with a large footprint in Asia. The role holder will need to interface with and forge strong working relationships with key stakeholders across the Group Change. Organisational skills: ability to prioritize own workloads and work collaboratively and effectively to deadlines under pressure if needed. You will develop and maintain a suite of management information to provide demonstrate supplier delivery and commercial value. You will contribute to and be responsible for the commercial aspect of the contracting process as programmes and projects engage suppliers to provide delivery capability.
- Qualifications - ideally educated to degree level and experience within - Agile, Prince 2, APMP or equivalent.
- Strong negotiating and influencing and leadership skills reflected by the ability to work effectively across a variety of clients showing a proactive approach with clients.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and experience to Exec and Board level.
- The ability to plan and deliver complex initiatives, doing what is necessary to overcome challenges.
- Knowledge and understanding of software development methodologies e.g. Waterfall, Agile.
- Prince 2 qualification OR ITIL
- Experience of working with cross functional teams in insurance and Banking and government delivery function
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Daniel Lam, enquiries @charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy